At present, the mainstream cement rockery production in China can be divided into two types according to different production processes: manual and die printing. The difference between the two methods lies in the description of mountain texture. The manual production method is to manually make the texture of rockery through the experience and imagination of production personnel; The mold printing method is to directly print the prepared mountain stone texture on the rockery (the rockery produced by this method is relatively rigid).
1、 Make skeleton
Rockery skeleton can be divided into steel skeleton and brick skeleton. Generally, medium and large cement rockeries need steel skeleton, and indoor, balcony, courtyard and other small rockeries can use brick skeleton.
1. Fabrication of steel framework: the main material is 50 × fifty × 5 angle steel, 30 for minor parts × thirty × 3. Angle steel shall be painted with rust paint for rust prevention treatment. The well shaped angle steel frame with a spacing of 1.5m shall be welded horizontally and vertically, and the connection shall be welded; Contact the external reinforcement frame part and weld the scissors support (reinforcement). The fabrication of steel framework requires electric welders
2. Brick skeleton making: it is built with waste brick and stone materials, and the shape of brick and stone masonry is roughly the same as that of the rockery model designed by the designer. In order to save materials, an empty stone chamber can be built in the masonry, and then the top can be covered with reinforced concrete slab, leaving door openings and vents. When the masonry embryo is completely built.
2、 Laying steel wire mesh
The steel wire mesh used in the production of cement rockery is generally 6mm mesh, and the wire diameter between 0.3-0.5mm is more suitable. After the skeleton is made, use Φ 6. Steel wire mesh shall be made of round steel, and the steel wire mesh grid shall be controlled at 18 × 18-25 × About 25cm2, shape the natural shape of initial convex concave fluctuation according to the model.
After the steel wire mesh covers the rockery, the specification will be 3 × 1 / 4 (4 mesh) iron wire, firmly bind the steel wire mesh to the rockery skeleton.
Picture of rockery steel wire mesh after laying
3、 Mountain plastering
Hang cement mortar to form stone veins and wrinkles. Fiber can be added to the cement mortar to increase the surface tensile force and reduce cracks. After the iron wire binding is completed, the base course shall be plastered with concrete mortar, with a thickness of about 1-1.5cm; After the primary plastering, the secondary plastering shall be carried out with a thickness of about 1.5cm. After the two layers of plastering of the exposed part of the rockery are completed, the mortar inside the rockery shall be plastered in time, with a thickness of about 1cm.
4、 Mountain modeling
1. Mold making:
(1) Select the natural mountain and clean the surface first to ensure that the surface is free of soil and impurities.
(2) During the process of solid wax brushing, the solidified and liquid wax flows out of the blank, is heated and melted in the ratio of 1:2, and is brushed on the surface as an isolating agent. (it shall be uniform and considerate, and can be brushed twice, but there is no wax mark)
(3) The mold glue can be synthesized by stirring with the ratio of polyurethane glue a and B 1:1.5. Brush the rock surface with a brush (pay attention to uniform thickness)
(4) During the initial setting of a layer of glue, stick it on the stone with fiber cloth (cut into small pieces with white holes of 0.2mm ~ 0.25mm),
Then brush the second layer of glue on the fiber cloth (for better combination with the third layer), and then brush the third layer of glue, which can be thicker, but do not expose the cloth wire or cloth stubble, and be flat. So the soft mold is finished.
2. Rockery texture printing:
When printing rockery texture, we must master the "fire" of concrete mortar, which can not be too dry or too wet. When the concrete mortar is dry to about 80%, printing rockery texture is a good time.
According to the position and function of the molded mountain stone, appropriate iron oxide pigment is selected for modulation and coloring. When the plastic stone is not completely dry, mix the basic tone with pigment powder and cement, add water, and sprinkle and dye layer by layer. The coloring steps are as follows:
(1) Spray closed background color;
(2) Primary color (3 layers);
(3) Secondary complementary color (dark color);
(4) Spray oil seal color.
Sprinkle a little darker color on the stone joint hole or internal corner. When the plastic stone is 90% dry, sprinkle a little green, black or white spots with different sizes and densities on the depression to enhance the three-dimensional and natural feeling.